Top class speaker line up confirmed for HCR’s Cyber Conference.
We invite you to join us for top-level content and thought leadership conversation on all things cyber, so please sign up for our free online Cyber Conference. On 21st September, we are hosting top-level speakers to run sessions regarding developments in cyber security and technology.
If you are interested in protecting your business and digital assets, whilst hearing about new tech from technology and cyber specialists, then we invite to book place on our Cyber Conference using this link: https://www.hcrlaw.com/event/the-cyber-conference/.
Confirmed speakers include:
- FTI Consulting covering ‘The threat from within – insider threats and commercial espionage’
- Prof. Pete Burnap of Cardiff University – ‘AI for cyber security innovation’
- Panel discussion on ‘Managing risk – what you need to know about cyber insurance’
- Ethical hacker, Mike G
- Vijay Rathour of Grant Thornton on ‘Policing cyber’
- A senior speaker from the National Cyber Security Centre.
- Plus legal and commercial expertise from technology and cyber specialists at HCR.