Law firm Hewitsons has once again achieved excellent rankings in the UK Chambers and Partners legal directory.
The annual guide ranks law firms and solicitors across the country based on the results of extensive independent research and analysis.
In the 2019 directory – published today (November 1) – Hewitsons has climbed the ranks in one of its key practice areas – Planning (East Anglia) – retained strong positions in another 11, and fallen in none.
The full list of Hewitsons’ 2019 rankings is as follows:Band 1
- Agriculture and Estates (Northampton and surrounds)
- Corporate/M&A (SME/Owner-Managed Business) (East Midlands)
- Environment (East Anglia)
- Intellectual Property (East Anglia)
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs (Cambridge and surrounds)
- Construction (East Anglia)
- Litigation (including Dispute Resolution) (East Anglia)
- Planning (East Anglia)
- Real Estate Litigation (East Anglia)
- Real Estate (East Anglia)
- Corporate/M&A (Mid Market & Private Equity) (East Anglia)
- Litigation (including Dispute Resolution) (Midlands)
The guide also ranks an impressive 18 Hewitsons solicitors for their work across various specialisms, including four who have achieved top ‘Band 1’ ratings. These are Denise Wilkinson (Agriculture and Rural Affairs), Gareth Williams (Agriculture and Rural Affairs), Deborah Sharples (Environment) and Bill Thatcher (Intellectual Property).
Client feedback contained within the guide includes comments such as “We have always been very happy with the service offered by Hewitsons. They are quick to respond and have offered us competitive rates,” and “They are an extremely efficient and well-run firm; they are all extremely pleasant and affable, and this makes you feel able to relax as a client”.
The results come just days after Hewitsons achieved similarly impressive results in the Legal 500 guide, which also ranks law firms and solicitors based on thorough research.
Colin Jones, Managing Partner at Hewitsons, said: “We are pleased to have once again achieved such strong rankings for so many of our key practice areas and across our geographical locations. This further demonstrates Hewitsons’ ongoing commitment to providing the very best results for our clients, always with our ‘Absolute Client Focus’ approach in mind.”
For more information about Chambers and Partners, visit www.chambers.com