- Anti-corruption & Bribery Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Notary Terms and Conditions
- Data Processing Terms of Business
- Our Diversity
- Our T&C's
- Policy for storage of documents relating to residential properties
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- STEP Code for Will Preparation in England and Wales
Anti-corruption and Bribery Policy
It is our policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate and implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery. This means that all job applicants, employees and all those involved in or incidental to the provision of services by the firm will receive equal treatment in accordance with the relevant legislation and the guidance issued by the Law Society/Solicitors Regulation Authority and other relevant national organisations regardless of race, gender, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins or disability, age, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We will uphold all laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate. However, we remain bound by the laws of the UK, including the Bribery Act 2010, in respect of our conduct both at home and abroad.