Beverley brings with her a wealth of expertise in all aspects of residential property work along with local knowledge of the area having practiced in and around Cambridge and Suffolk for more that 20 years. Beverley is always happy to offer a helping hand to her clients to guide them through the transaction to make it as straight forward and easy as possible.
Beverley graduated from Birmingham University in 1983 with a 2.1 degree in Law and completed her training in a large city legal firm in Birmingham. Since qualifying Beverley has worked in different parts of the country including Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire gaining important local knowledge. During her career Beverley has held the position of Partner, Head of Department and been in charge of the of running several branch offices.
Number of Years Experience
Date of Qualification
- Residential Property - Building Surveys & Inspections
- Residential Property - Exclusivity Agreements
- Residential Property - Guide to Buying Residential Property
- Residential Property - Guide to Extending the Term of a Flat Lease
- Residential Property - Guide to Jointly Owned Property
- Residential Property - Guide to newbuild warranties and architects’ certificates for residential properties
- Residential Property - Guide to Selling Residential Property
- Residential Property - Help to Buy
- Residential Property - Leases of Residential Property
- Residential Property - Q & A’s - Information supplied about residential property
- Residential Property - Is Capital Gains Tax Relevant to You Residential Property Transaction?