Bradley is a Residential Property Solicitor based in our Cambridge office.
Bradley joined the Residential Property team in March 2016. Bradley has experience of all aspects of residential property including Sales and Purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, remortgages, lease extensions and enfranchisement work.
Bradley graduated from Nottingham University with a 2:1 in Law LLB (Hons) in 2011 and then went on to do his Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School, graduating with distinction in July 2012. Between July to September Bradley worked as a Conveyancing assistant at Breeze and Wyles in Bishop’s Stortford and then as a paralegal at Boulter and Company from October 2012 where he completed his training contract.
To view our catalogue of Law Spot Q&As, as published in Cambridge News, please click here.
Number of Years Experience
Date of Qualification
Latest testimonials"I was impressed with Bradley (assisted by Natasha) and I must say the completion was utterly painless and ocmpletely stress free. The guys were fantastic and so efficient, they are a credit to Hewitsons"
Mr D / Sale
- Residential Property - Building Surveys & Inspections
- Residential Property - Exclusivity Agreements
- Residential Property - Guide to Buying Residential Property
- Residential Property - Guide to Extending the Term of a Flat Lease
- Residential Property - Guide to Jointly Owned Property
- Residential Property - Guide to newbuild warranties and architects’ certificates for residential properties
- Residential Property - Guide to Selling Residential Property
- Residential Property - Leases of Residential Property
- Residential Property - Q & A’s - Information supplied about residential property
- Residential Property - Is Capital Gains Tax Relevant to Your Residential Property Transaction?