Clare Colacicchi is a Partner in the Private Wealth team and is based in the Northampton office.
Clare has many years’ experience of advising clients on all aspects of Succession Planning, in particular on their Wills and Inheritance Tax position and the use of Trusts with a view to preserving assets for the benefit of future generations and alleviating the impact of capital taxation.
She advises Trustees on a range of matters, including their powers and duties and the variation of Family Settlements.
Clare read Modern History at Somerville College, Oxford and subsequently qualified as a Solicitor. She worked at Macfarlanes in London before joining Hewitsons.
Clare is a former Chairman, and an Emeritus Member, of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
She is named as a Leading Individual in the Legal 500, a member of the Legal 500 Hall of Fame and a 'Notable Practitioner' within the Chambers & Partners High Net Worth Guide.
Number of Years Experience
Date of Qualification
"Thank you for all your help on my and my family's affairs. I greatly appreciate the interest you take and the time and trouble you put into looking after us. This is invaluable."
"We were delighted to learn you had been inducted into the Legal 500 Hall of Fame and send you our warmest congratulations on the recognition which you so well deserve."
"It's clear when you deal with Clare that you're benefiting from a huge breadth and depth of experience. When you couple that with a pretty impressive eye for detail, it's very reassuring. She's very straightforward to work with, partly because she knows exactly what she's talking about, so one's not needing to examine what she's saying because one's confident that it's right."
Chambers & Partners 2018
- Private Wealth - Inheritance Tax Relief for Agricultural and Business Assets
- Private Wealth - Executorship
- Private Wealth - A Guide to Court of Protection
- Private Wealth - Deeds of Variation
- Private Wealth
- Private Wealth - Inheritance Tax & Tax Planning - A Guide
- Private Wealth - Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Private Wealth - A Guide to Statutory Wills
- Private Wealth - Trust Administration
- Private Wealth - Trustees' Duties
- Private Wealth - When Someone Dies
- Private Wealth - Why make a Will?
- Private Wealth - The Consequences of not having a Will