Clare is a Partner in the Residential Property team. Her field of expertise embraces all aspects of Residential Property.
Clare has extensive experience in all aspects of Residential work, including residential developments, both in South Africa and England & Wales.
Clare read Law at the unviersity of South Africa and obtained degrees in B.Iuris and LL.B. She then completed articles at Stowell and Co in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, and was admitted as both an attorney and later as a conveyancer. She continued to work at Stowells until she and her family immigrated to the U.K. After successfully being admitted to the Supreme Court in England and Wales Clare worked briefly with Garrard & Allen before joining Taylor Vinters in 1999. She was head of the Residential Property Team when she left to join Hewitsons as a Partner in February 2016.
“Thanks again for all your help. We were really impressed with Hewitsons … you restored our faith in the legal profession!”
Purchase / Mr & Mrs W
- Residential Property - Building Surveys & Inspections
- Residential Property - Exclusivity Agreements
- Residential Property - Guide to Buying Residential Property
- Residential Property - Guide to Extending the Term of a Flat Lease
- Residential Property - Guide to Jointly Owned Property
- Residential Property - Guide to newbuild warranties and architects’ certificates for residential properties
- Residential Property - Guide to Planning Considerations for Residential Properties
- Residential Property - Guide to Selling Residential Property
- Residential Property - Help to Buy
- Residential Property - Leases of Residential Property
- Residential Property - Q & A’s - Information supplied about residential property
- Residential Property - Is Capital Gains Tax Relevant to You Residential Property Transaction?
- Residential Property - Guide to sale of property held in Trust/Jointly