David is a Partner in and Head of the Corporate team in Northampton. He is also a member of the firm’s Insolvency and Banking Groups and sits on the Management Board.
David has extensive experience of a wide range of corporate matters including acquisitions and disposals, corporate finance and complex group reorganisations. He acts for a broad range of clients including owner managed businesses, publically traded corporations and banks.
After graduating from Cambridge, David trained with Stephenson Harwood in London where he worked in their Corporate Department for over three years after qualifying. He spent a further three years with a sizeable provincial firm before joining Hewitsons in 1997 becoming a Partner the following year.
Council Member of the Northamptonshire Law Society
A Leading Lawyer in the Legal 500's 2020 guide and a ranked Lawyer in the Chambers & Partners Legal Guide 2019.
Number of Years Experience
Date of Qualification
- Banking & Finance Information Sheet
- Corporate - Commercial Agreements
- Corporate - Corporate Finance
- Corporate - Our Corporate & Commercial Service
- Corporate - Restructuring & Group Reorganisations
- Corporate - Directors' Duties in a Deteriorating Trading Position
- Corporate - Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Corporate - Services for the Footwear Industry