Elizabeth is a Partner in the Private Wealth team, based in the firm’s Cambridge office.
Elizabeth advises clients on a range of matters including Wills and Succession Planning, Powers of Attorney, the administration of Estates, the establishment and use of Trusts, Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax. Having begun her legal career in the Corporate team of Hewitsons, Elizabeth has particular experience of advising owners of family businesses and farmers on succession planning and how best to structure their affairs efficiently from a tax perspective.
Elizabeth read Law at Nottingham University. She qualified as a Solicitor in 1996, having undertaken her training with Hewitsons and became a Partner in 2001.
Elizabeth is a member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
She is named as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 2017 Guide.
Number of Years Experience
Date of Qualification
Law - 2:1 - Nottingham University
- Private Wealth - Inheritance Tax Relief for Agricultural and Business Assets
- Private Wealth - Executorship
- Private Wealth - A Guide to Court of Protection
- Private Wealth - Deeds of Variation
- Private Wealth
- Private Wealth - Inheritance Tax & Tax Planning - A Guide
- Private Wealth - Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Private Wealth - Living Wills
- Private Wealth - A Guide to Statutory Wills
- Private Wealth - Trust Administration
- Private Wealth - Trustees' Duties
- Private Wealth - When Someone Dies
- Private Wealth - Why make a Will?
- Private Wealth - The Consequences of not having a Will