Elizabeth is a partner in the Cambridge employment team. She has extensive experience of advising a broad range of clients on the full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious employment law.
Elizabeth has a wealth of experience advising individuals and employers on the full spectrum of employment law. Her non-contentious work includes advising on employment documentation, contractual variation, disciplinary, grievance, performance and sickness issues, termination of employment, business protection and TUPE. Elizabeth is particularly well known for her expertise in the area of business reorganisation and restructuring. She represents clients in a range of disputes and litigation involving matters including unfair dismissal, breach of contract and discrimination.
Elizabeth read Politics, Philosophy and Economics at the University of Oxford. She achieved distinctions in both her conversion course to law and the Legal Practice Course. Elizabeth qualified with Hewitsons in 2000 and became a partner in January 2007.
Elizabeth is a regular presenter at employment law training sessions for HR professionals, clients and other businesses and regularly writes on employment issues. She co-hosts the Cambridge HR Club, a popular group for those with responsibility for HR to discuss topics of interest and share best practice.
A Recommended Lawyer in Legal 500 Client’s Guide to the Legal Profession 2017. A Leading Lawyer in Chambers & Partners Legal Guide 2015.
- Charities - Charities Health Check Employment
- Employment - Accountability and the Modern Slavery Act
- Employment - Pensions Auto-Enrolment: Employment Law FAQs
- Employment - Compensation and other Financial Limits
- Employment Law Services to Businesses: Fixed Fee Retainers
- Employment - Redundancy
- Employment - Workplace Pensions from 2012
- Employment - Spotlight on Business Immigration within the UK