Kelly is an Associate in the Private Wealth team, based in the firm's Cambridge office.
Kelly has considerable experience of advising clients in relation to their Wills, the potential impact of Inheritance Tax and Succession Planning. She also deals with a wide range of Estates, including those with complex claims for inheritance tax reliefs, as well as Powers of Attorney and applications to the Court of Protection.
Kelly read Law at the University of Bristol. She trained as a Solicitor with Hewitsons and joined the firm’s Private Wealth team when she qualified in 2005.
Kelly is a member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners). She is also a full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).
Number of Years Experience
Date of Qualification
Latest testimonials"Just to say thank you for the way a delicate subject was dealt with in a very sensitive way by Kelly and other staff"
"We were very happy with the service Kelly provided us when sorting out our will - Friendly and Helpful"
Mr & Mrs W
- Private Wealth - Attorney Responsibilities - Property and Financial Affairs
- Private Wealth Services
- Private Wealth - Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Private Wealth - Living Wills
- Private Wealth - A Guide to Statutory Wills
- Private Wealth - When Someone Dies
- Private Wealth - The Importance of a Will
- Private Wealth - The Consequences of not having a Will