Kerri is a Partner in the Private Wealth team, based in the Northampton office.
Kerri advises clients in relation to the preparation of Wills, tax and succession planning, the formation and administration of trusts, the administration of estates, and on lasting and enduring powers of attorney. She also has a wealth of experience advising professional and lay Deputies, making applications to the Court of Protection and acting on behalf of clients who lack mental capacity.
Kerri graduated with a degree in English before converting to law. She trained with a top 25 law firm, qualifying as a solicitor in 2007. Kerri later joined a regional law firm, where she headed the Private Wealth team and became a Partner in 2018. She joined Hewitsons as a Partner in 2020.
Kerri is a member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners).
She is also named as a Leading Individual in the Legal 500 2020 Guide.
Date of Qualification
- Private Wealth - Inheritance Tax Relief for Agricultural and Business Assets
- Private Wealth - Attorney Responsibilities - Health and Welfare
- Private Wealth - Attorney Responsibilities - Property and Financial Affairs
- Private Wealth - A Guide to Court of Protection
- Private Wealth - Deeds of Variation
- Private Wealth Services
- Private Wealth - Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Private Wealth - Living Wills
- Private Wealth - A Guide to Statutory Wills
- Private Wealth - When Someone Dies
- Private Wealth - The Importance of a Will
- Private Wealth - The Consequences of not having a Will