Nick is a Partner within the Employment team, based at our Northampton offices. He heads the Employment Unit and advises on all aspects of contentious and non contentious employment law and practice.
Nick advises on all areas of employment law. In the contentious area, Nick deals with all aspects of employment tribunal claims, including appearing as an advocate before the tribunals. He also advises clients on all areas of non contentious employment law and practice, from contracts of employment to all types of dismissals. Nick has extensive experience of advising on TUPE and all other employment issues that arise on outsourcings, mergers and acquisitions of businesses.
After Nick graduated with an honours law degree from Staffordshire University, he attended the College of Law in Chester, to complete his Solicitors Final Examinations, for which he was also awarded honours. Nick undertook his training with Hewitsons from 1990 until 1992 when he qualified, and has remained with the firm since, becoming a partner in 2000.
A Recommended Lawyer in Legal 500 Client’s Guide to the Legal Profession 2017.
- Charities - Charities Health Check Employment
- Education - Employment Services
- Employment - Accountability and the Modern Slavery Act
- Employment - Pensions Auto-Enrolment: Employment Law FAQs
- Employment - Compensation and other Financial Limits
- Employment Law Services to Businesses: Fixed Fee Retainers
- Employment - Redundancy
- Employment - Workplace Pensions from 2012
- Employment - Spotlight on Business Immigration within the UK