Residential Property Executive
Paul is a Residential Property Executive based in our Cambridge office.
Paul joined the Residential Property team in 2010 and works on all aspects of residential property including Sales, Purchases and Shared Ownership properties. Paul has also recently handled a growing number of lease extensions and leasehold enfranchisement matters.
Paul originally studied Medical Biochemistry at the University of Leicester before training in all aspects of residential property work with a Cambridge firm of Solicitors. He has since worked in both Cambridge and Huntingdon as well as providing legal advice to the Cambridge City Council as an officer in their Property and Contracts team.
To view our catalogue of Law Spot Q&As, as published in Cambridge News, please click here.
Latest testimonials"Very prompt with everything, always polite & helpful."
Purchase / Ms S
"Thank you for your help expediating our house sale. Should I find myself in need of legal advice I shan't hesitate to contact Hewitsons."
Conveyancing Sale / Ms B
"I was kept informed at all stages of the process."
House Purchase / Mrs B
- Residential Property - Building Surveys & Inspections
- Residential Property - Exclusivity Agreements
- Residential Property - Guide to Buying Residential Property
- Residential Property - Guide to Jointly Owned Property
- Residential Property - Guide to newbuild warranties and architects’ certificates for residential properties
- Residential Property - Guide to Selling Residential Property
- Residential Property - Leases of Residential Property
- Residential Property - Q & A’s - Information supplied about residential property
- Residential Property - Is Capital Gains Tax Relevant to Your Residential Property Transaction?