Tim is a Partner and leads the firmwide Residential Property team. His clients include both corporations and individuals to whom advice is given on both commercial and non-commercial areas of property law.
Tim's team advises clients on a wide range of property law work. He is experienced in the full range of residential property services and residential development and also has experience of commercial property acquisitions, disposals and lettings.
Tim read law at Queen Mary College, University of London before completing his Law Society Finals at the College of Law in Chancery Lane. He trained as a solicitor at Trowers and Hamlins in London, joining Hewitsons in December 1990. He has headed the firm's Residential Property services since 2005.
Number of Years Experience
Date of Qualification
"Given the short time for completion Tim's actions were exemplary."
Purchase / Mr & Mrs C
"Excellent attention, service and efficiency at all times."
Purchase / Mr M
"We could not have been more delighted with the services provided to us by Hewitsons. Tim Middleton and his team were excellent."
Property Purchase / Ms F
- Residential Property - Building Surveys & Inspections
- Residential Property - Exclusivity Agreements
- Residential Property - Guide to Buying Residential Property
- Residential Property - Guide to Extending the Term of a Flat Lease
- Residential Property - Guide to Jointly Owned Property
- Residential Property - Guide to newbuild warranties and architects’ certificates for residential properties
- Residential Property - Guide to Selling Residential Property
- Residential Property - Help to Buy
- Residential Property - Leases of Residential Property
- Residential Property - Q & A’s - Information supplied about residential property
- Residential Property - Is Capital Gains Tax Relevant to Your Residential Property Transaction?
- Residential Property - Guide to sale of property held in Trust/Jointly