Hewitsons' team of residential development solicitors deals with all aspects of residential development from acquisition to disposal and even tenancy agreements.
Particular areas of expertise in property law advice include:
- Site acquisition
- Disposal of development land
- Option agreements
- Conditional contracts
- Consortium agreements
- Acquisitions and disposals for social landlords
- Infrastructure agreements, including Section 104 Drainage Agreement, Section 38 and Section 278 Highway Agreements
- Service easements
- In conjunction with the planning team, Section 106 Planning Agreements
- In conjunction with the construction team, Collateral Warranties Funding
- Plot sales
- Tenancy agreements.
With different levels of experience from partner to senior and assistant solicitor to plot sale executive at Hewitsons, everything can be dealt with at the right experience level.