Good governance is at the heart of a charity or educational institution: very often we can identify governance issues behind the success or difficulties of the charities, schools and institutions we advise.
Our advice includes:
- Trustees’ training on legal duties or specific issues
- Governance frameworks, policies and ancillary matters
- Effective governance within a group of charities
- Risk management systems and particular strategies such as incorporation
- Strategic planning
- Board support: paperwork preparation, review of minutes, or attending meetings
- Reviews and health checks of any governance or compliance issue
Developing strong governance and ensuring compliance must not hamper the work of the charity or educational institution, so our governance support, risk management and strategic planning services work around you.
Key elements are:
- Suitable for any charity or educational institution, including those with complex arrangements and needs
- We cover any aspect of law, compliance, regulation, strategy and governance
- Can dovetail with your annual financial and reporting process or be at some other suitable time
- Support can be a comprehensive one-off, a regular check-up such as a minutes checking service, or timely reassurance for significant decisions and changes