Governance & Risk Management for Charities
Our advice includes:
- Trustees’ training on legal duties or specific issues
- Governance frameworks, policies and ancillary matters
- Effective governance within a group of charities
- Risk management systems and particular strategies such as incorporation
- Strategic planning
- Board support: paperwork preparation, review of minutes, or attending meetings
- Reviews and health checks of any governance or compliance issue
Developing strong governance and ensuring compliance must not hamper the work of the charity or educational institution, so our governance support, risk management and strategic planning services work around you.
Key elements are:
- Suitable for any charity or educational institution, including those with complex arrangements and needs
- We cover any aspect of law, compliance, regulation, strategy and governance
- Can dovetail with your annual financial and reporting process or be at some other suitable time
- Support can be a comprehensive one-off, a regular check-up such as a minutes checking service, or timely reassurance for significant decisions and changes
Meet the team
"On behalf of the trustees who attended your excellent training session yesterday, a very sincere thank you. It was excellent and I know it gave those present a lot to think about!"
A Cambridge Charitable Foundation
"Thank you so much. Your advice has been invaluable."
Ms R, Governance advice
"Thank you so much for a thought-provoking and vital presentation. I am very grateful to you. It will help immensely. All best."