Safeguarding should be a central concern for all educational institutions and there is no room for complacency. All schools and colleges must have appropriate safeguarding policies and procedures in place and we ensure that our clients have access to our specialist expertise and knowledge in this area. For those institutions which are also charities, the Charity Commission’s renewed emphasis on safeguarding as a primary concern also needs to be taken on board.
Our advice and services cover:
• DfE guidance and requirements
• Governors’ and trustees’ duties
• Policies, procedures and training
• Dealing with incidents and concerns
• Reporting to relevant agencies
• Risk and reputation management.