We offer a range of Employment Law services to businesses, including day to day telephone and email advice help lines, full Employment Tribunal representation, contract and policy reviews and bespoke in-house seminars to suit the requirements of your business. We are experienced in acting for businesses within the agriculture and rural businesses sector and so will tailor our advice to suit your particular circumstances.
We offer a variety of charging methods from 'traditional' hourly rates to blended and capped rates and fixed fee retainers.For a fixed fee the package could include some, or all, of these:
- Your policies, terms and conditions audited
- Direct dial telephone and email access to qualified solicitors as often as necessary
- Template Handbooks, Policies and Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Packs of procedures and template letters covering, for example, disciplinary, performance management, grievance, redundancy and "TUPE" procedures.
- Qualified and experienced solicitors to deal with tribunal claims
- Advice on specific projects such as outsourcing
- In-house training
When you work with our employment team, you will receive free employment law updates and invitations to regular seminars throughout the year. Employment law changes rapidly, hence our free “stop press” emails. If we see something we believe will be of interest to you, then within a few hours of us becoming aware of a change in the law, we will also tell you.
For further details of our Employment Team and the services which they provide please see here