We have extensive experience in the transport sector, working closely with small and large operators of passenger vehicles, both in London and the regions. Our expertise includes dealing with unionised workforces and our aim is to help the employer work effectively with unions. The focus is on industry-specific advice and helping our clients avoid litigation where possible. When clients face legal action, we help them to defend such claims robustly. Our track record here is excellent.
We understand the nature of your business and recognise the challenges of operating public and private sector contracts in a highly competitive and cost-sensitive marketplace. We pride ourselves on our affordable, partner-led full legal service.
We offer the following services:
- Employment law advice, including advising on complex matters such as TUPE, data protection issues, discrimination and whistleblowing
- An HR support function, dealing with ad-hoc queries and drafting and reviewing policies and procedures and staff handbooks
- Tailored training relating to employment law for all levels of staff and management, together with industry-relevant seminars aimed at HR professionals
- A full dispute resolution service, including a specialism in Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court claims
- Property law advice
- Commercial advice, including advising on supplier contracts, tendering processes and procurement, as well as debt recovery and the enforcement of awards