Construction Claims & Disputes
Hewitsons' Disputes and Litigation lawyers include specialists in many fields. The legal help you need with a legal dispute will depend on the subject of the dispute, whether you are an individual, a business or other organisation, or the industry or sector in which you are involved.
Our Disputes and Litigation lawyers include specialists in the following fields:
- Adjudication enforcement proceedings
- Final account disputes, including variation, extension of time and loss and expense claims
- Claims relating to defective works
- Professional negligence by members of the consultant team
- Interim payment claims
- Challenges to Public Procurement awards
- Contract administration disputes
If you are in any doubt about the type of assistance you might need, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number along with a brief description of what is involved and we will make sure that the right person contacts you.
Meet the team
“We are really appreciative of all the efforts, the advice was very clear and concise for the layman and you also gave us a bit of “calm down” which is always very useful. We know when we want to engage in the future who we will be calling and who we will be engaging with."
- A Leading LPG Supplier