As education lawyers, we recognise that if you are active in the education sector you face many challenges. They may stem from your activities and status as, among others, a charity, employer, service provider, property owner or occupier, or commercial contractor.
When it comes to educational law, we advise schools, colleges, universities, education charities and academic and learned institutions. We understand the particular challenges of this specialist sector and our Education Group has built a detailed knowledge of its complexities.
Hewitsons' group of Education lawyers has specialists in fields which have an impact on the operation of organisations and individuals involved in the education sector.
Our educational law services include:
- Single and multi-academy conversions
- Independent school mergers and acquisitions
- Pupil issues, including safeguarding
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Equality issues
- Charity law and governance
- Contracts and commercial agreement
- Development and construction
- Dispute resolution, including fees
Proud sponsors of the Cambridge News Education Awards 2016.