We provide advice in connection with a range of regulatory issues, both from a criminal and civil point of view.
Members of the firm from various legal disciplines:
- Act as advocates in the magistrates court in connection with a range of regulatory prosecutions, including trading standards, health and safety, environmental health, planning and environment
- Appear as advocates in a range of regulatory and disciplinary tribunals
- Advise on compliance with regulations
- Assist in preparation for and attendance at PACE Act interviews
- Are familiar with the Freedom of Information Regulations