- Agricultural Disputes
- Banking & Financial Services Disputes
- Construction Claims & Disputes
- Contentious Trusts and Probate
- Contract Claims & Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Disputes & Tribunals
- Insolvency Claims & Proceedings
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Judicial Review & Statutory Challenges
- Mediation & other ADR
- Partnership & Shareholder Claims & Disputes
- Pensions Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate Claims & Disputes
- Standard Claims Service
- Technology Claims & Disputes
Construction Claims & Disputes
Our Disputes and Litigation lawyers include specialists in the following fields:
- Adjudication enforcement proceedings
- Final account disputes, including variation, extension of time and loss and expense claims
- Claims relating to defective works
- Professional negligence by members of the consultant team
- Interim payment claims
- Challenges to Public Procurement awards
- Contract administration disputes
If you are in any doubt about the type of assistance you might need, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number along with a brief description of what is involved and we will make sure that the right person contacts you.
Meet the team
“extremely helpful and accessible at every level”
Chambers & Partners 2018
"The young lady [Tiffany Benson] from Northampton who came down to see me was absolutely great. I went into the appointment with great fears and came out feeling as though a load of weight had been taken from my shoulders and my fears seemed less. Many thanks to her."
"Tiffany Benson was entirely professional and efficient in her handling of a difficult situation I found myself in trying to deal with another firm of Solicitors. Her approach was direct and supportive and she always kept me up to date with each step. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tiffany."
"We found Hewitsons helpful and informative in our initial discussions, with costs and benefits of various approaches made clear. Once engaged, they were proactive and kept us well informed of progress. Although our particular claim was reasonably complex, it was pursued rigorously, and with a very satisfactory outcome".