- Agricultural Disputes
- Banking & Financial Services Disputes
- Construction Claims & Disputes
- Contentious Trusts and Probate
- Contract Claims & Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Disputes & Tribunals
- Insolvency Claims & Proceedings
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Judicial Review & Statutory Challenges
- Mediation & other ADR
- Partnership & Shareholder Claims & Disputes
- Pensions Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Real Estate Claims & Disputes
- Standard Claims Service
- Technology Claims & Disputes
Judicial Review & Statutory Challenges
- assisting clients with the complex and demanding procedural aspects
- providing advise as to the merits of bringing or taking part in a challenge
- offering advise in connection with costs including protective costs awards and the Aarhus convention.
- assisting with appeals to the Court of Appeal and beyond
Meet the team
“extremely helpful and accessible at every level”
Chambers & Partners 2018
"The young lady [Tiffany Benson] from Northampton who came down to see me was absolutely great. I went into the appointment with great fears and came out feeling as though a load of weight had been taken from my shoulders and my fears seemed less. Many thanks to her."
"Tiffany Benson was entirely professional and efficient in her handling of a difficult situation I found myself in trying to deal with another firm of Solicitors. Her approach was direct and supportive and she always kept me up to date with each step. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tiffany."
"We found Hewitsons helpful and informative in our initial discussions, with costs and benefits of various approaches made clear. Once engaged, they were proactive and kept us well informed of progress. Although our particular claim was reasonably complex, it was pursued rigorously, and with a very satisfactory outcome".