- Advice & Support for Businesses
- Advice & Support for Individuals
- Business Immigration
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contracts of Employment
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Disciplinary & Grievances
- Diversity & Discrimination
- Early Conciliation
- Employment Disputes & Tribunals
- Health & Safety
- Policies & Procedures in the Workplace
- Protecting your Business
- Redundancies & Reorganisations
- Settlement Agreements
- TUPE - The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006
- Trades Unions & Collective Bargaining
- Training & Seminars for Employers
Advice & Support for Businesses
We offer a range of Employment Law services to businesses, including bespoke in-house seminars, day to day telephone and email advice help lines and Fixed Fee Retainers with optional insurance.
For a fixed fee the package could include some, or all, of these:
- Your policies, terms and conditions audited
- Direct dial telephone and email access to qualified solicitors as often as you like
- Template Handbooks, Policies and Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Packs of procedures and template letters covering, for example, disciplinary, performance management, grievance, redundancy and "TUPE" procedures.
- Your choice of qualified solicitors dealing with tribunal claims
- Advice on specific projects such as outsourcing
- In-house training
You may also like the comfort of optional insurance - not only for tribunal awards but also for the legal costs of dealing with them. It can include:
- The freedom to decide whether or not to take legal advice on an employment matter and still qualify for cover, with no excess payable if you do decide to take legal advice
- The freedom to choose the qualified solicitors that you wish to handle your tribunal claims
- Cover from a market-leading, household name insurance company
When you work with our employment team, you will receive free employment law updates and free invitations to regular seminars throughout the year. Employment law changes rapidly, hence our free “stop press” emails. If we see something we believe will be of interest to you, then within a few hours of us becoming aware of a change in the law, we will also tell you.
"Valerie was absolutely fantastic in her legal strategy & planning & response times with opposing counsel which was the Chairman of the other firm. When this Chairman was not responsive on many occasions - Valerie kept her cool and responded back in an extremely cool & logical manner. I could not have asked for better counsel in my situation as she reacted extremely well in my case against an opposing legal entity that represented a very large Italian EPC company. This case was settled quickly and amicably by her"
"A first class job - many thanks for guiding us through the maze of legal procedures. It was a tremendous effort on your part."
Mr Philip Kennedy - Managing Director
Eschmann Technologies Ltd