- Advice & Support for Businesses
- Advice & Support for Individuals
- Business Immigration
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contracts of Employment
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Disciplinary & Grievances
- Diversity & Discrimination
- Early Conciliation
- Employment Disputes & Tribunals
- Health & Safety
- Policies & Procedures in the Workplace
- Protecting your Business
- Redundancies & Reorganisations
- Settlement Agreements
- TUPE - The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006
- Trades Unions & Collective Bargaining
- Training & Seminars for Employers
Training & Seminars for Employers
Employment law changes all the time.
At least twice each year, the Government introduces legislation which affects employers in one way or another, imposing new and sometimes onerous obligations on businesses.
Furthermore, case law is constantly changing and developing employees’ rights in very many different areas of employment law and practice.
As you’d expect, we ensure that all our employment lawyers are kept completely up to date on not only how this law is changing, but also what changes and new laws are expected to come along which will affect businesses.
Our lawyers understand that it is extremely difficult for businesses to keep up to date on how employment law is changing, and so we provide the following to help them do so:
- HR Clubs held in Cambridge, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
- General employment law update seminars.
- Bespoke training on areas of employment law, such as disciplinary and grievance procedures and equal opportunities.
- Monthly email employment law updates.
"Valerie was absolutely fantastic in her legal strategy & planning & response times with opposing counsel which was the Chairman of the other firm. When this Chairman was not responsive on many occasions - Valerie kept her cool and responded back in an extremely cool & logical manner. I could not have asked for better counsel in my situation as she reacted extremely well in my case against an opposing legal entity that represented a very large Italian EPC company. This case was settled quickly and amicably by her"