- Advice & Support for Businesses
- Advice & Support for Individuals
- Business Immigration
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contracts of Employment
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Disciplinary & Grievances
- Diversity & Discrimination
- Early Conciliation
- Employment Disputes & Tribunals
- Health & Safety
- Policies & Procedures in the Workplace
- Protecting your Business
- Redundancies & Reorganisations
- Settlement Agreements
- TUPE - The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006
- Trades Unions & Collective Bargaining
- Training & Seminars for Employers
We have extensive experience in the transport sector, working closely with small and large operators of passenger vehicles, both in London and the regions. Our expertise includes dealing with unionised workforces and our aim is to help the employer work effectively with unions. The focus is on industry-specific advice and helping our clients avoid litigation where possible. When clients face legal action, we help them to defend such claims robustly. Our track record here is excellent.
We understand the nature of your business and recognise the challenges of operating public and private sector contracts in a highly competitive and cost-sensitive marketplace. We pride ourselves on our affordable, partner-led full legal service.
We offer the following services:
- Employment law advice, including advising on complex matters such as TUPE, data protection issues, discrimination and whistleblowing
- An HR support function, dealing with ad-hoc queries and drafting and reviewing policies and procedures and staff handbooks
- Tailored training relating to employment law for all levels of staff and management, together with industry-relevant seminars aimed at HR professionals
- A full dispute resolution service, including a specialism in Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court claims
- Property law advice
- Commercial advice, including advising on supplier contracts, tendering processes and procurement, as well as debt recovery and the enforcement of awards
"Valerie was absolutely fantastic in her legal strategy & planning & response times with opposing counsel which was the Chairman of the other firm. When this Chairman was not responsive on many occasions - Valerie kept her cool and responded back in an extremely cool & logical manner. I could not have asked for better counsel in my situation as she reacted extremely well in my case against an opposing legal entity that represented a very large Italian EPC company. This case was settled quickly and amicably by her"
"A first class job - many thanks for guiding us through the maze of legal procedures. It was a tremendous effort on your part."
Mr Philip Kennedy - Managing Director
Eschmann Technologies Ltd