The auto-enrolment regime applies to all employers in the UK on reaching their ‘staging date’. It requires certain jobholders to be enrolled in a pension scheme meeting specific standards unless they are already active members of a qualifying pension scheme.
We can help you with your auto-enrolment duties. This includes:
- advising on the auto-enrolment and re-enrolment duties that you have to comply with
- preparing wording in employment contracts to deal with the auto-enrolment including the use of contractual enrolment and salary sacrifice arrangements
- advising on whether particular individuals are within the scope of the auto-enrolment regime
- advising on the implications of changing to a new pension provider or changing contribution levels and the pension consultation obligations that apply when certain changes are proposed
- advising on how you should deal with auto-enrolment on a transfer of an undertaking
- preparing amendments so that a scheme is auto-enrolment compliant