We can work with you to manage pension disputes. If you are a member, we suggest that you use the scheme’s internal dispute resolution procedure. You could also contact The Pensions Advisory Service that helps people resolve and mediate pension problems.
Our work with employers and trustees includes:
- pension disputes through the courts, the Pension Ombudsman or internal dispute resolution procedures
- advising on the equalisation of pension benefits between the sexes
- advising on the provision of benefits for same sex couples
- advising on the issues that arise when overpayments have been made and the means of correcting them
- advising on the impact of age discrimination legislation on benefit design and liability reduction exercises
- advising on identifying and managing conflicts of interest