Our team of environment lawyers is experienced in a wide array of relevant sectors, from waste management, haulage and manufacturing to agriculture and renewables.
The environment team:
- Advise in relation to compliance and the interpretation of consents and permits
- Assist with preparation for and attendance at PACE Act interviews and the preparation of written statements in connection with potential prosecutions
- Act as advocates in the Magistrates Courts
- Act as advocates at public inquiries in relation to environmental permits
- Represent operators in connection with enforcement action by the Environment Agency
- Are experienced in advising in connection with judicial review of decisions of the Environment Agency and Local Authorities in relation to environmental decisions, advising on procedure and merits.
- Have a practical understanding of the nature of their client’s business which enables realistic and practical solutions to be offered.
- Advise in connection with contaminated land where that affects property or business transactions but also where notices have been served or are anticipated
- Advise in connection with statutory nuisance, including in relation to appeals against abatement notices and defence of prosecutions
- Are familiar with the Environmental Information Regulations
Meet the team
“We are really appreciative of all the efforts, the advice was very clear and concise for the layman and you also gave us a bit of “calm down” which is always very useful. We know when we want to engage in the future who we will be calling and who we will be engaging with."
- A Leading LPG Supplier