Skip to Content

Liquor & Gaming Licensing

Our licensing specialists deal with all types of alcohol, entertainment, gaming and gambling licensing. We provide expert advice on licensing laws to hotels, restaurants, pubs and clubs. We deal regularly with licensing applications and can appear on behalf of clients before licensing committees and the magistrates’ court. We also provide advice in relation to objecting to licensing applications. 

Our licensing solicitors advise on:

  • Applications for premises licences and club premises certificates, including transfers and variations
  • Applications for temporary events notices
  • Applications for personal licenses
  • Negotiations with licensing authorities and responsible bodies
  • Licensing appeals and reviews
Back to top