Liquor & Gaming Licensing
Our licensing specialists deal with all types of alcohol, entertainment, gaming and gambling licensing. We provide expert advice on licensing laws to hotels, restaurants, pubs and clubs. We deal regularly with licensing applications and can appear on behalf of clients before licensing committees and the magistrates’ court. We also provide advice in relation to objecting to licensing applications.
Our licensing solicitors advise on:
- Applications for premises licences and club premises certificates, including transfers and variations
- Applications for temporary events notices
- Applications for personal licenses
- Negotiations with licensing authorities and responsible bodies
- Licensing appeals and reviews
Meet the team
“We are really appreciative of all the efforts, the advice was very clear and concise for the layman and you also gave us a bit of “calm down” which is always very useful. We know when we want to engage in the future who we will be calling and who we will be engaging with."
- A Leading LPG Supplier