We provide advice in connection with a range of regulatory issues, both from a criminal and civil point of view.
Members of the firm from various legal disciplines:
- Act as advocates in the magistrates court in connection with a range of regulatory prosecutions, including trading standards, health and safety, environmental health, planning and environment
- Appear as advocates in a range of regulatory and disciplinary tribunals
- Advise on compliance with regulations
- Assist in preparation for and attendance at PACE Act interviews
- Are familiar with the Freedom of Information Regulations
“We are really appreciative of all the efforts, the advice was very clear and concise for the layman and you also gave us a bit of “calm down” which is always very useful. We know when we want to engage in the future who we will be calling and who we will be engaging with."
- A Leading LPG Supplier