Our Real Estate team, supported by our specialist planning construction and Real Estate dispute colleagues has a wealth of experience across a broad spectrum of commercial real estate. We pride ourselves on delivering a tailor made service for each and every client, combining clear accurate advice with market knowledge and commercial pragmatism to ensure transactions are concluded successfully, on time, and on budget.
Our clients include individuals, businesses, charities, educational establishments, governmental bodies, developers and funders, both domestic and international.
Hewitsons' team of solicitors has proven experience in real estate law, spanning a wide range of services:
- Promotion Agreements and Strategic Site Assembly
- Option Agreements
- Conditional Contracts
- Outright Acquisition of freehold and leasehold interests
- Acquisition of rights and easements
- Release or variation of restrictive covenants
- Construction Procurement
- Development Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Disposal of developed units
- Infrastructure provision and management company structures
- Investment sale and purchase
- Forward funding
- Development finance
The Real Estate team sends out a monthly newsletter that contains important legal updates and advice to those working in the Real Estate sector. If you would like to be included in this mailing list then please complete this form here
. Alternatively you can view all past newsletters in our legal update section.