- Commercial Development
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Investment Property Acquisition Funding & Disposal
- Landlord & Tenant
- Portfolio Management
- Property Tax
- Real Estate Claims & Disputes
- Real Estate Finance
- Residential Development
- Residential Leasehold enfranchisement
- Site Assembly and Acquisiton
- Strategic Land
Landlord & Tenant
Landlord and Tenant law is highly complex, with many traps for the unwary on both sides.
The relationship has to be documented in a way which successfully manages both matters which take effect from the moment the property is occupied and issues which continue to impact both parties after the occupation itself has come to an end. It is therefore important to understand and manage the risks and limit exposure from the outset.
With expertise in acting for landlords and tenants in a wide range of industries from retail, energy, aviation, shipping, leisure, residential and industrial, we can ensure our advice is tailored to meet your specific needs and circumstances.
We can help you with:
- negotiating and documenting leases, licences and tenancies to ensure clear and practical documentation
- advising on specific issues arising with repair obligations, dilapidations, service charge matters, security of tenure, and break clauses
- for residential landlords and tenants, we can assist with enfranchisement claims and lease extensions
Meet the team
"It goes without saying - thank you Trish and David for your excellent work - it is no wonder why you are top of our solicitor list!"
Mr S - Property Acquisition