- Commercial Development
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Investment Property Acquisition Funding & Disposal
- Landlord & Tenant
- Portfolio Management
- Property Tax
- Real Estate Claims & Disputes
- Real Estate Finance
- Residential Development
- Residential Leasehold enfranchisement
- Site Assembly and Acquisiton
- Strategic Land
Establishing and successfully managing a property portfolio requires detailed commercial advice across a number of disciplines.
Our Real Estate team comprises experts in landlord and tenant, property, planning, construction, tax property dispute resolution who together will provide you with a range of services tailored to your specific requirements.
We represent a wide range of public, private and corporate organisations, from clients assembling a first portfolio to large established estates and can provide assistance on all aspect of property portfolio management issues running from the routine to the complex. We will work closely with your other professionals including surveyors and accountants to ensure that we provide a seamless service.
We can help you with:
- applications for licences for alterations, assignment, underletting, scaffolding, testing or change of use
- service charge or rent review disputes
- operation of break clauses
- lease renewals
- guarantees, rent deposits and other forms of security
- tax and succession planning
- financing and funding issues
- landlord and tenant disputes
- surrendering tenancies and vacating properties.
"It goes without saying - thank you Trish and David for your excellent work - it is no wonder why you are top of our solicitor list!"
Mr S - Property Acquisition