- Commercial Development
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Investment Property Acquisition Funding & Disposal
- Landlord & Tenant
- Portfolio Management
- Property Tax
- Real Estate Claims & Disputes
- Real Estate Finance
- Residential Development
- Residential Leasehold enfranchisement
- Site Assembly and Acquisiton
- Strategic Land
Real Estate Finance
The requirements of banks and lending institutions are constantly evolving, and even straightforward financing involves increasingly complex legal documentation.
At Hewitsons we have a team of skilled lawyers who understand the lending industry and are able to assist you whether you are a lender or a borrower.
We can help you with:
- Advising on facility agreements and lending terms, mortgages personal guarantees and debentures;
- satisfying lender pre-drawdown requirements including providing reports and certificates
- protecting any security at the Land Registry and/or Companies House; and
- dealing with any litigation or other matters arising from disputes between lenders and borrowers
Our team of specialists have experience in all aspects of finance matters and represent intuitional lenders like banks but also more unique and novel funders such as to the energy, aviation and shipping industries in cross jurisdictional matters and will be happy to provide a swift and comprehensive advice.
Meet the team
"It goes without saying - thank you Trish and David for your excellent work - it is no wonder why you are top of our solicitor list!"
Mr S - Property Acquisition