- Commercial Development
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Investment Property Acquisition Funding & Disposal
- Landlord & Tenant
- Portfolio Management
- Property Tax
- Real Estate Claims & Disputes
- Real Estate Finance
- Residential Development
- Residential Leasehold enfranchisement
- Site Assembly and Acquisiton
- Strategic Land
Hewitsons' team of residential development solicitors deals with all aspects of residential development from acquisition to disposal and even tenancy agreements.
Particular areas of expertise in property law advice include:
- Site acquisition
- Disposal of development land
- Option agreements
- Conditional contracts
- Consortium agreements
- Acquisitions and disposals for social landlords
- Infrastructure agreements, including Section 104 Drainage Agreement, Section 38 and Section 278 Highway Agreements
- Service easements
- In conjunction with the planning team, Section 106 Planning Agreements
- In conjunction with the construction team, Collateral Warranties Funding
- Plot sales
- Tenancy agreements.
With different levels of experience from partner to senior and assistant solicitor to plot sale executive at Hewitsons, everything can be dealt with at the right experience level.
"It goes without saying - thank you Trish and David for your excellent work - it is no wonder why you are top of our solicitor list!"
Mr S - Property Acquisition