- Commercial Development
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Investment Property Acquisition Funding & Disposal
- Landlord & Tenant
- Portfolio Management
- Property Tax
- Real Estate Claims & Disputes
- Real Estate Finance
- Residential Development
- Residential Leasehold enfranchisement
- Site Assembly and Acquisiton
- Strategic Land
Site Assembly and Acquisiton
Skilful acquisition of a development site will produce a title which allows you to service and develop without any legal impediment. It will also satisfy the most painstaking purchaser's, tenant’s or funder’s solicitor.
This is a specialist area of commercial development far beyond “conveyancing”. It demands a deep understanding of your practical needs and concerns. Whether your proposals involve immediate or strategic land acquisition, we understand that you will want the site under contract as quickly as possible.
- Ensure the documentation is appropriately drawn and structured to prevent tax or funding problems hampering the development and disposal programme
- Undertake a thorough investigation of title including on-site inspection
- Make comprehensive pre-contract searches and enquiries
- Appraise progress with tailored reporting systems culminating in a final detailed written report
Our real estate lawyers know it is vital to keep the disposal programme on schedule to achieve half-year and year-end targets for commercial development. Carefully prepared and comprehensive documentation for purchasers or funders or tenants will be despatched immediately we receive instructions.
Sales and lettings are strictly monitored and we will keep you informed of progress. We will account to you promptly for deposits and sale proceeds and provide a detailed financial statement in your preferred format on completion.
"It goes without saying - thank you Trish and David for your excellent work - it is no wonder why you are top of our solicitor list!"
Mr S - Property Acquisition