Our residential property legal services are focused on you and your needs. Our aim is simple: to provide practical and pragmatic advice to reach the goal you wish to achieve. To do this we use our experience, expertise and knowledge to offer possible solutions to problems. And we always do it in a timely and cost effective way.
Dedicated to quality and service, our residential property team includes two partners, three lawyers, specialist PAs and administrative support.
We are different to a typical ‘conveyancer’ because:
- Few RP teams now offer the experience and expertise of a partner (let alone two)
- We have a commitment to provide a quality service which takes priority over everything else
- Each transaction we deal with has both a lawyer and a PA assigned to it. This gives you two points of direct contact
- We don’t consider your transaction an isolated “commodity” but part of your legal affairs generally. So we can identify other issues and refer you to appropriate advisers
- We can call upon expertise in many other areas, including: wills, tax, trust and probate, planning, dispute resolution, construction and company law
"Very prompt with everything, always polite & helpful.
Purchase / Ms S
"Thank you for your help expediating our house sale. Should I find myself in need of legal advice I shan't hesitate to contact Hewitsons."
Conveyancing Sale / Ms B
"I was kept informed at all stages of the process."
House Purchase / Mrs B
"Given the short time for completion Tim's actions were exemplary."
Purchase / Mr & Mrs C
"Excellent attention, service and efficiency at all times."
Purchase / Mr M
"We could not have been more delighted with the services provided to us by Hewitsons. Tim Middleton and his team were excellent."
Property Purchase / Ms F
“The sale of my house and purchase of my new home were dealt with very professionally and I was shown great kindness and consideration at a very stressful time, for which I was grateful.”
Sale & Purchase
“Our Solicitor and his team were always approachable, friendly and helpful.”
“We were very happy with every aspect of this transaction, it ran smoothly and efficiently.”
“Thanks again for all your help. We were really impressed with Hewitsons … you restored our faith in the legal profession!”
Purchase / Mr & Mrs W
"I was impressed with Bradley (assisted by Natasha) and I must say the completion was utterly painless and ocmpletely stress free. The guys were fantastic and so efficient, they are a credit to Hewitsons"
Mr D / Sale
"Thank you for all your hard work throughout the process. As I said before I’ve been really impressed by your professionalism and commitment. Many thanks to you and your excellent team!"
Ms K - Sale
"My second time using Hewitsons and again, they exceeded my expectations. Excellet service from all team members. Thank you!!"
Ms K - Sale
- Residential Property - Building Surveys & Inspections
- Residential Property - Exclusivity Agreements
- Residential Property - Guide to Buying Residential Property
- Residential Property - Guide to Extending the Term of a Flat Lease
- Residential Property - Guide to Jointly Owned Property
- Residential Property - Guide to newbuild warranties and architects’ certificates for residential properties
- Residential Property - Guide to Selling Residential Property
- Residential Property - Help to Buy
- Residential Property - Leases of Residential Property
- Residential Property - Q & A’s - Information supplied about residential property
- Private Wealth - Living Wills
- Residential Property - Is Capital Gains Tax Relevant to You Residential Property Transaction?
- Residential Property - Guide to sale of property held in Trust/Jointly